Fight for your sisters, not just your cis-sters.
1. Phillip Potter. Gay is Good,1971, printed 2014
Digital C type print on Kodak Endura Matte
© Phillip Potter
2. Phillip Potter. Queens, 1971
3. Ponch Hawkes.Gay Liberation march, Russell Street, Melbourne. Melbourne, 1973
4. Rennie Ellis.The Kiss, Gay Pride Week, Melbourne 1973. Silver gelatin photograph. © Rennie Ellis
5. Barbara Creed.Julian Desaily and Peter McEwan in the back of a VW Combi van, Melbourne. Melbourne, c. 1971-73. Digital C type print on Kodak Endura Matte. © Barbara Creed
6. John Englart.Dancing with the Hare Krishnas in the Sydney Domain. Sydney, 1973.Digital C type print on Kodak Endura Matte. © John Englart
7, 8 & 9. Anonymous. Graffiti on Melbourne streets.1971-73
Ah Xian’s “China China” series of porcelain busts
Ah Xianis a Chinese born artist based in Sydney, Australia.He started work on porcelain casting in the 1990s, and produced the China China and Human Human series of busts and figures.
More here →
"Project Astoria: Test 01, an 11-image photo series, is the first of several planned shows for Baxter’s latest multi-series effort, Project Astoria. Test 01 is an introduction to the people, animals, and objects of the fictional Astoria System, the retro-futuristic backdrop of on-going multi-media exploration of dystopia and coming-of-age." (text from Behance)
Planning on grooving to this all evening.
great live too. love them